Kane Area School District is an equal opportunity education institution and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex and handicap in its activities, programs or employment practices as required by Title VI, Title IX and Section 504.
For information regarding civil rights or grievance procedures, contact Mrs. Linda Lorenzo Title IX Coordinator, Section 504 Coordinator, at Kane Area School District, 400 West Hemlock Avenue, Kane, PA 16735-1696 (814-837-9570).
For more information regarding services, activities and facilities that are accessible to and usable by handicapped persons, contact Mr. Brock Benson, Superintendent at 814-837-9570.
Mission, Vision & District Values
The mission of the Kane Area School District is to provide students with an engaging, safe and challenging learning environment that is shared and valued by all.
The Kane Area School District will inspire our students to thrive and be productive members of their communities.
• We believe all students deserve a quality education.
• We believe all students have the ability to learn.
• We believe in lifelong learning.
• We believe in effective communication and problem solving.
• We believe schools must promote healthy lifestyle choices and a safe environment.
• We believe education must prepare students to demonstrate 21st century skills in an ever changing global and technological society.
• We believe education must develop the whole person.
• We believe learning communities encompass the entire family, community and school.
• We believe the KASD Board of Directors, administration, faculty and staff should be positive role models.
• We believe education must engage, empower and inspire students to become good citizens with a strong work ethic.
• We believe everyone should put forth their best effort and everyone should be held accountable.
• We believe education should foster the development of self-respect and respect for others.